Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Thursday, August 13, 2015

New Tutorial from Vivienne (DragonFly's PSP) ♰King Of The Throne♰



Vivienne with Dragonfly's PSP created this new
AMAZING Tutorial: King Of Throne
Thank you so much Vivienne, I love this creation,
what a creative mind you have to make it happen for Stu!!

She used my PTU Kit: King Of The Throne 
This is CT Inspired kit created for and inspired by
Stu Kidd of Creative Crazy Scraps.

Please visit Vivienne's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:


CT Inspirational Kit(s)/Collections.
"King Of The Throne" is created for and inspired by my
friend and Creative Team Member Stu Kidd of Creative Crazy Scraps.


Do you love this theme as much as I do?
Then be sure to pick up the
Coordinating PTU King Of The Throne Clusters: HERE


and the Freebie! King Of The Throne
FTU Sampler/Mini Kit HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails