Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

New FTU Creations from Chrissy (Chrissy's Chaotic Corner) ♰Secret Garden♰



Creative Team Member: Chrissy created this
gorgeous creation with my
FTU My Secret Garden Sampler/Mini Kit: HERE

This is CT Inspired kit created for and inspired by
Carol Brady with Hugahav's Haven.♥

This is so fabulous. Thank you so much Chrissy!
Feels wonderful to have you back on my Creative Team♥

Visit her blog here: Chrissy's Chaotic Corner
to follow and watch more of her gorgeous creations come through!




FTU My Secret Garden Sampler/Mini KitHERE


If you love the sampler kit created for her,
be sure to grab the rest of the collection! Previews Below.
My Secret Garden & My Secret Garden Clusters



PTU Kit: My Secret Garden
The first of my Creative Team Inspiration Kits is created for
Carol Brady with Hugahav's Haven.♥


My Secret Garden Clusters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails