Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

New Tutorial from Vivienne (DragonFly's PSP) ♰Darkness Sparkles♰



Vivienne with Dragonfly's PSP created this new Tutorial:
Darkness Sparkles

She used my PTU Kit: Darkness Sparkles 
This is CT Inspired kit created for and inspired by
Tonya Damit with Tonya's Temptations.

Thank you so much Vivienne, I love this creation,
so magical and touching!

Please visit Vivienne's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:




PTU Kit Darkness Sparkles ,
Darkness Sparkles Clusters, and the
FTU Sampler/Mini available HERE

Darkness Sparkles PTU Kit:HERE
This kit used is a CT Inspired Kit created and inspired by the lovely
Tonya Damit with Tonya's Temptations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails