Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

New Tag & Wallpaper by CT Sandra (Sandra's Slammin Tutorials ) ♰Sweet Temptations♰



Creative Team Member: Sandra O'Dare with
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials created this new
beautiful tag called Sweet Temptations

Thank you so much Sandra love this tag, this is beautiful!!
She used my PTU Kit: Sweet Temptations.

Make sure to head on over and grab the coordinating beautiful wallpaper.


Please visit Sandra O'Dare's blog:
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials
 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpstk5s1qfa.gif
 
You can find my Sweet Temptations PTU Kit at my store:
Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


Preview: Sweet Temptations PTU Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails