Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Saturday, August 29, 2015

New Creations & Wallpaper Snag by CT: Sandra (Sandra's Slammin Tutorials ) ♰Chaos♰



Creative Team Member: Sandra O'Dare with
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials created this new dark and
beautiful tag called Chaos

Thank you so much Sandra loving this tag, so dark and beautiful!!
She used my New CT Inspired PTU Kit: The Chaos Within

This is my newest CT Inspired Kit(s) Collection,
which is  created and inspired for the lovely (Laura Werner)
aka (Lee) with Lee's Creationz ♥ 

Please visit Sandra O'Dare's blog to snag her
beautiful wallpaper (preview below):
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials
 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpstk5s1qfa.gif












New PTU Kit: The Chaos Within
This is CT Inspired Kit(s) Collection,
which is  created and inspired for the lovely (
Laura Werner)
aka (
Lee) with Lee's Creationz ♥ 


This collection has more where this one came from!
PTU "The Chaos Within" Clusters
The FTU Sampler/Mini Kit can be picked up on my blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails