Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

New FTU Creations from Chrissy (Chrissy's Chaotic Corner) ♰Darkness Sparkles♰



Creative Team Member: Chrissy created this
soft, and beautiful creation with my FTU
Darkness Sparkles Sampler/Mini Kit: HERE
This is CT Inspired kit created for and inspired by
Tonya Damit with Tonya's Temptations.

This is so beautiful hun,  Thank you so much Chrissy!

Visit her blog here: Chrissy's Chaotic Corner
to follow and watch more of her gorgeous creations come through!


FTU Sampler/Mini Kit can

be picked up on my blog HERE
This kit used is a CT Inspired Kit created and inspired by the lovely
Tonya Damit with Tonya's Temptations


PTU Kit Darkness Sparkles ,
Darkness Sparkles Clusters, and the
FTU Sampler/Mini available HERE

Darkness Sparkles PTU Kit:HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails