Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

New FTU Tutorial by CT: Carol (Hugahav's Haven) ♰My Secret Garden♰



Carol with Hugahav's Haven created this new
beautiful tutorial called My Secret Garden(FTU).
She created this using my sampler
FTU My Secret Garden Sampler/Mini Kit
created for and inspired by her.

She also used the beautiful artwork of
©Alehandra_Vanhek, artwork is available at Pics For Design.

Thank you so much Carol, a beautiful creation. I had so much fun creating your magical little place, and I couldn't have done it without your inspiration♥
Thank you for taking me there. Hugs, Jessica

Please visit Carol's blog here: Hugahav's Haven.
Or visit by clicking the blinkie below.


FTU My Secret Garden Sampler/Mini KitHERE


If you love the sampler kit created for her,
be sure to grab the rest of the collection! Previews Below.
My Secret Garden & My Secret Garden Clusters



PTU Kit: My Secret Garden
The first of my Creative Team Inspiration Kits is created for
Carol Brady with Hugahav's Haven.♥


My Secret Garden Clusters


and a Sampler/Mini at my blog: HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails