Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Thursday, August 13, 2015

♰New Creations by Guest CT: Sarah (Wicked Little Cupcake) ♰Fireflies♰



Guest Creative Team Member
Sarah with Wicked Little Cupcake has created
another stunning tag Fireflies.

These were created with my part of the Fireflies - Part II PTU Kit.
She used the gorgeous artwork it was inspired and coordinated with, the beautiful
artwork of Janna Prosvirina called Fireflies.

Thank you so much Sarah♥
What a beautiful tag and thank you for the snag.
Snag the tag over at her blog: Wicked Little Cupcake


You can find Sarah's beautiful work here:
Wicked Little Cupcake


You can find my Fireflies - Part II PTU Kit at my store:
Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


Preview of my PTU Kit: Fireflies - Part II


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails