Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

New Creations By CT: Julie of Julie's Jazz Designz ♰It's My Secret♰



Creative Team Member: Julie's Jazz Designz
created another beautiful tag called: It's My Secret with my
My Secret Garden PTU Kit.

Visit: Julie's Jazz Designz to see more of her gorgeous creations.

Plus she made this beautiful cluster (see below) for you to snag!
Created with my My Secret Garden Sampler/Mini HERE (Preview below)
Visit her blog today: HERE .
Thank you so much Julie, this is my new favorite with this kit!























My PTU Kit: My Secret Garden is available
at my store: http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


PTU Kit: My Secret Garden

The first of my Creative Team Inspiration Kits is created for
Carol Brady with Hugahav's Haven.♥


If you love the kit, be sure to grab the rest of the collection!
My Secret Garden Clusters


and a Sampler/Mini at my blog: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails