Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Thursday, August 13, 2015

New PTU Tag/Snags By CT: Julie of Julie's Jazz Designz ♰Darkness Sparkles♰



Creative Team Member: Julie's Jazz Designz
created another beautiful PTU tag called: Darkness Sparkles.
Thank you so much Julie! Beautiful and my latest favorite with this kit!!

She also used one of my favorite Artists: Anna Marine.
This is available CDO: HERE

This is created with my Darkness Sparkles PTU Kit:HERE
This is CT Inspired kit created for and inspired by
Tonya Damit with Tonya's Temptations.

Visit: Julie's Jazz Designz to see more of her gorgeous creations.

Plus she made beautiful snags (see below) for you to snag!
Visit her blog today: HERE to grab all of these beautiful must have snags.


Created with my Darkness Sparkles PTU Kit:
HERE (Preview below)



PTU Kit Darkness Sparkles ,
Darkness Sparkles Clusters, and the
FTU Sampler/Mini available HERE

Darkness Sparkles PTU Kit:HERE


FTU Sampler/Mini Kit can
be picked up on my blog HERE
This kit used is a CT Inspired Kit created and inspired by the lovely
Tonya Damit with Tonya's Temptations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails