Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Sunday, August 16, 2015

New FTU Tutorial from Vivienne (DragonFly's PSP) ♰The King♰



Vivienne with Dragonfly's PSP created this new
intriguing tutorial: The King
Thank you so much Vivienne, I love this one too.

She used my FTU Sampler/Mini Kit  King Of The Throne HERE
This is CT Inspired kit created for and inspired by
Stu Kidd of Creative Crazy Scraps.

Please visit Vivienne's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:


King Of The Throne
FTU Sampler/Mini Kit HERE
CT Inspirational Kit(s)/Collections.
"King Of The Throne" is created for and inspired by my
friend and Creative Team Member Stu Kidd of Creative Crazy Scraps.


Do you love this theme as much as I do?
Then be sure to pick up the Coordinating
PTU King Of The Throne Kit &
King Of The Throne Clusters: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails