Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

♰New Creations by Guest CT: Sarah (Wicked Little Cupcake) ♰Taste For The Cherry♰



Guest Creative Team Member
Sarah with Wicked Little Cupcake has created
another stunning tag Taste For The Cherry.

These were created with my part of the Cool For The Summer PTU Kit.
She used the beautiful artwork called:
Little Mermaid by the fabulously talented Rebecca Sinz ♥ Something about Rebecca's work always makes something inside of me come back to life, so real and beautiful.

Thank you so much Sarah♥ What a beautiful tag.

You can find Sarah's beautiful work here:


You can find my Cool For The Summer PTU Kit at my store:
Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


Preview Gothic Inspirations
Cool For The Summer PTU Kit:


COOL FOR THE SUMMER COLLAB
Purchase each piece of the collab at our stores!♥
NEW COLLAB with my girl Cindy with ChiChi Designz and
myself Jessica with Gothic Inspirations
Pick up the Collab HERE or HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails