Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Thursday, August 13, 2015

New Timeline Set By CT: Tonya (Tonya's Temptations) ♰Secret Garden♰





Creative Team Member Tonya Damit with Tonya's Temptations
created this beautiful timeline set using my PTU Kit: My Secret Garden
Thank you so much Tonya, what a beautiful set!!

Please visit her blog by clicking the blinkie below.
Tonya's Temptations


My PTU Kit: My Secret Garden is available
at my store: http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


PTU Kit: My Secret Garden
The first of my Creative Team Inspiration Kits is created for
Carol Brady with Hugahav's Haven.♥


If you love the kit, be sure to grab the rest of the collection!
My Secret Garden Clusters


and a Sampler/Mini at my blog: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails