Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Saturday, August 22, 2015

New FTU Tag/Snags By CT: Julie of Julie's Jazz Designz ♰King Of Throne♰



Creative Team Member: Julie's Jazz Designz
created another beyond adorable FTU tag called: King Of Throne.
Thank you so much Julie! ♥
I raved about the cute little sheepie king she chose, super adorable!
I just love this adorable creation!

She used wonderful artwork of Deacon Black
for her tag, unfortunately he no longer sells his tubes
but you can visit his Deviantart page and support his artwork: HERE

She used my FTU Sampler/Mini Kit  King Of The Throne HERE
This is CT Inspired kit created for and inspired by
Stu Kidd of Creative Crazy Scraps.

Plus she made these adorable snags (see below) for you to snag!
Visit her blog today: HERE to grab all of these cuties!























She used my FTU Sampler/Mini Kit
King Of The Throne Sampler HERE
This is CT Inspired kit created for and inspired by
Stu Kidd of Creative Crazy Scraps.


Do you love this theme as much as I do?
Then be sure to pick up the PTU Kit: "King Of The Throne".
Coordinating PTU King Of The Throne Clusters: HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails