Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

New Creations By CT: Julie of Julie's Jazz Designz ♰Aqua II & Sampler♰



Creative Team Member: Julie's Jazz Designz created another beautiful tag called: Magic Aqua Mermaid with my
Aqua II PTU Kit and my Aqua Sampler FTU Kit .

Visit: Julie's Jazz Designz to see more of her gorgeous creations.
Thank you so much Julie, this is so beautiful!


My Aqua II PTU Kit is available
at my store: http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/



Preview of my PTU Kit: Aqua II


Preview of my FTU Kit: Aqua Sampler


The Aqua collection was created and inspired
for a friend of mine Christy aka Aqua
You might also love the coordination PTU Kits:
Aqua I  & Aqua II if you loved the sampler freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails