Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Saturday, August 22, 2015

♰New Creations & Wallpaper by Guest CT: Allison (Allison's Addiction) ♰Darkness Sparkles♰



Creative Team Member: Allison Grant of
Allison's Addiction created the BEAUTIFUL tag above and
matching wallpaper set, preview below.

She created this using my PTU Kit: Darkness Sparkles 
This is CT Inspired kit created for and inspired by
Tonya Damit with Tonya's Temptations.

Thank you for your beautiful touch to my kits, Allison!
I love it when you have time for me, taking me into my mind with all
your magical creations!

Please visit:
Allison's Addiction
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Snag the wallpaper on her blog: HERE













PTU Kit: Darkness Sparkles is available
at my store: http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


PTU Kit: Darkness Sparkles 


If you love the kit, be sure to grab the rest of the collection!
Darkness Sparkles Clusters, and the
FTU Sampler/Mini available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails