Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

New Creations & Wallpaper By CT: Tonya (Tonya's Temptations) ♰Wings Of Sorrow♰



Tonya Damit with Tonya's Temptations
created the stunning tag above called Wings Of Sorrow using my
Darkness Sparkles PTU Kit, Created for and Inspired for Tonya Damit

She also used one of my favorite Artists: Anna Marine.
This is available CDO: HERE

Please visit her blog by clicking the blinkie below.
Tonya's Temptations


Pick up the wall paper at Tonya's Temptations blog♥




 
PTU Kit Darkness Sparkles ,
Darkness Sparkles Clusters
FTU Sampler/Mini available HERE

*PREVIEWS BELOW*
Darkness Sparkles PTU Kit:HERE


Darkness Sparkles Clusters


Be sure to snag up the
FTU Sampler/Mini Kit can
be picked up on my blog HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails