Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Sunday, September 13, 2015

New Tutorial from Vivienne (DragonFly's PSP) ♰The Chaos Within♰



Vivienne with Dragonfly's PSP created this new Tutorial:
Chaos Within♥ She used my PTU Kit: The Chaos Within

Thank you so much Vivienne, wow at this tutorial...fantastic!
She used one of my favorite artists,
Anna Marine available at Creative Design Outlet.

Please visit Vivienne's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:


New PTU Kit: The Chaos Within
This is CT Inspired Kit(s) Collection,
which is  created and inspired for the lovely (
Laura Werner)
aka (
Lee) with Lee's Creationz ♥ 


This collection has more where this one came from!
PTU "The Chaos Within" Clusters
The FTU Sampler/Mini Kit can be picked up on my blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails