Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Thursday, September 24, 2015

New Creations by CT: Julie of Julie's Jazz Designz ♰Touch Of Magic: PTU Kit♰


Creative Team Member: Julie's Jazz Designz
created this wicked beautiful PTU tag and set called: Touch Of Magic

She may not have even realized it but you see a Dragon in the tag, that is my sign♥
I love it! Thank you so much Julie!

She used my Newest CT Inspired A Touch Of Magic PTU Kit
Another Creative Team Inspiration Kit(s) Collection, which is
created for and inspired by Creative Team Member: Sandra O'Dare with
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials♥ : A Touch Of Magic
This is the 5th production of my CT Inspired Kits for my Creative Team.


Visit her blog today: HERE 
Julie's Jazz Designz


Preview of: A Touch Of Magic PTU Kit:


Love the PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic? Their is more
PTU A Touch Of Magic Clusters
The FTU Sampler/Mini Kit at my blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails