Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

New PTU Tutorial by CT: Carol (Hugahav's Haven) ♰A Touch Of Magic♰



Carol with Hugahav's Haven got her hands on my
latest kit and look what she did!
It really is A Touch Of Magic (PTU) Tutorial.
She created this using my PTU A Touch Of Magic PTU Kit.
What can I say...this girl blew this kit away!! Isn't it fabulous?
Thank you so much Carol♥

Artwork used is a long time artist I've been a
fan of for many years! Elias Chatzoudis.
You find his artwork here: http://www.eliasartshop.com/

Please visit Carol's blog here: Hugahav's Haven.
Or visit by clicking the blinkie below.


PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic is available
at my store: http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic
Creative Team Inspiration Kit(s) Collection, which is
created for and inspired by Creative Team Member: Sandra O'Dare with
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials♥ : A Touch Of Magic




Love the PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic? Their is more!
Checkout the Coordinating
PTU: A Touch Of Magic Clusters available at my
Gothic Inspirations Store

The FTU Sampler/Mini Kit at my blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails