Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

♰GI Welcomes: Lori McDaid (Tazzyladyz Tagz) to my ♰Creative Team♰



A HUGE warm welcome to Lori McDaid of
Tazzyladyz Tagz to my Creative Team!!
I'm seriously honored to have this girls talent on my team. :)
Welcome aboard Lori!

Please visit Lori's blog:
Tazzyladyz Tagz


Now on to show off how talented this girl really is...will you look at this?? This girl knows how to use animations in sync, graciously in unison in a beautiful and professional way.  One of the many reasons I invited her to my Creative Team!
She's also on my girl Cindy's team (Chichi Designz) as well so I knew she was a perfect fit for my team. WELCOME hun! I'm honored you accepted!



This gorgeous Autumn tag was created with my PTU Kit:
A Little Goes A Long Way available at my store. 
She also used PTU animations by Sophisticat Simone from her Animation Pack 142; available at CDO and the gorgeous flickering flame FTU animation from her blog Scrappy Bit of Fun.

Exclusive Artwork tube  used is the gorgeous artwork
©Di_Halim that you can get at PFD

She also made a stunning wallpaper!
I love that she used my quote in this too.♥
Very thoughtful and detailed!
Be sure to visit and snag at her blog where
you will find all of her touches and creativity!
Tazzyladyz Tagz













Preview PTU Kit: A Little Goes A Long Way
"Kindness if the harvest of the soul" ~ ©Gothic Inspirations

This kit is available at my store:
Gothic Inspirations Store


 photo GothicInspirations_ALGLWPapersPreview_zpscd6e0813.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails