Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Saturday, September 19, 2015

New Creation & Snags by CT: Julie of Julie's Jazz Designz ♰Touch Of Magic II♰



The oh so talented, Creative Team Member: Julie's Jazz Designz created
another wicked and gorgeous PTU tag called: Touch Of Magic.

Artwork she used, is the beautiful artwork of: Jessica Allain
available at: Artistic Dreams Imaging.
Visit her FB fan page: Enchanted Whispers

She used my Newest CT Inspired PTU A Touch Of Magic Clusters
Another Creative Team Inspiration Kit(s) Collection, which is
created for and inspired by Creative Team Member: Sandra O'Dare with
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials♥ : A Touch Of Magic
This is the 5th production of my CT Inspired Kits for my Creative Team.


Visit her blog today: HERE 
to snag up some gorgeous snags by:
Julie's Jazz Designz





















Previews of: A Touch Of Magic Clusters

Preview I & II of the PTU Coordinating
A Touch Of Magic Clusters


Love the PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic? Their is more!
The FTU Sampler/Mini Kit at my blog HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails