Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Thursday, September 24, 2015

New Tag & Wallpaper By CT: Tonya (Tonya's Temptations) ♰Dance Of Light♰



Tonya Damit with Tonya's Temptations
created this beautiful tag and wallpaper set
with my PTU Kit: Dance Of Light available at my store. 

Artwork of Mélanie Delon, available at CDO.

Thank you so much Tonya, what a gorgeous creation. :)

Please visit her blog, to see more of her beautiful work &
snag the wallpaperby clicking the blinkie below.
Tonya's Temptations

 













This is so gorgeous that it inspired me go play with this kit
myself and made a timeline. :) Will post up tomorrow!

Preview of Dance Of Light PTU Kit:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails