Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Sunday, September 13, 2015

New Creations by CT: Sandra (Sandra's Slammin Tutorials ) ♰Touch Of Magic♰



Creative Team Member: Sandra O'Dare with
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials created this
beautifully painted tag called a: Touch Of Magic

Thank you so much Sandra loving this tag, so dark and beautiful!!
She created this using my PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic
part of my CT Inspired kit(s)/Collection, that I was inspired and created it for her♥
Thank you again Sandra for being a part of my Creative Team.

This is the 5th production of my CT Inspired Kits for my Creative Team.

Please visit Sandra O'Dare's blog to snag this beautiful wallpaper!
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials
 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpstk5s1qfa.gif












PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic is available
at my store: http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic




Love the PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic? Their is more!
Checkout the Coordinating
PTU: A Touch Of Magic Clusters available at my
Gothic Inspirations Store

The FTU Sampler/Mini Kit at my blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails