Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

♰New Creations by CT: Heather (Heather's PSP Hang Out) ♰King Of The Throne♰



Creative Team Member:
Heather Schleig with Heather's PSP Hang Out
created this wicked beautiful tag using
my PTU Kit: King Of The Throne

Thank you so much Heather, what fabulous creations!
Check it out and snag it at her blog:
Heather's PSP Hang Out: HERE
Preview of her 2nd take on this kit:
mmmmmmm he's delicious! Love Story of Khaleesi
Khal Drogo and Daenerys Targaryen.
I speak Dothraki do you?♥


Please visit Heathers blog:
Heather's PSP Hang Out
 photo heahter.gif

Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/

My PTU Kit: PTU Kit: King Of The Throne is available
at my store: http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


PTU Kit: King Of The Throne 
This is CT Inspired kit created for and inspired by
Stu Kidd of Creative Crazy Scraps.


Do you love this theme as much as I do?
Then be sure to pick up the
Coordinating PTU King Of The Throne Clusters: HERE

Plus a coordinating Freebie! FTU Sampler/Mini Kit HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails