Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Thursday, September 24, 2015

New PTU Creations from Chrissy (Chrissy's Chaotic Corner) ♰Touch Of Magic♰



Creative Team Member: Chrissy with  Chrissy's Chaotic Corner created this
soft, and beautiful creation with my PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic

This is so super adorable and cute!! Thank you so much Chrissy!

Visit her blog here: Chrissy's Chaotic Corner
to follow and watch more of her gorgeous creations come through!


Preview of: A Touch Of Magic PTU Kit:
Another Creative Team Inspiration Kit(s) Collection, which is
created for and inspired by Creative Team Member:
Sandra O'Dare withSandra's Slammin Tutorials♥ : A Touch Of Magic
This is the 5th production of my CT Inspired Kits for my Creative Team.


Love the PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic? Their is more
PTU A Touch Of Magic Clusters
The FTU Sampler/Mini Kit at my blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails