Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Sunday, September 13, 2015

New Tutorial from CT Member: Vivienne (DragonFly's PSP) ♰The Magic Began♰



Vivienne with Dragonfly's PSP created this new Tutorial:
The Magic Began
Thank you so much Viv, this seriously fantastic work...I sooo love it!
I want to stay right here staring into that tag and dream of this world again!

She created this using my A Touch Of Magic PTU Kit and FTU Sampler.
Another Creative Team Inspiration Kit(s) Collection, which is
created for and inspired by Creative Team Member: Sandra O'Dare with
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials♥ : A Touch Of Magic
This is the 5th production of my CT Inspired Kits for my Creative Team.

Please visit Vivienne's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:


PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic




Love the PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic? Their is more!
Checkout the Coordinating
PTU: A Touch Of Magic Clusters available at my
Gothic Inspirations Store

The FTU Sampler/Mini Kit at my blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails