Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Thursday, September 24, 2015

♰New PTU Animated Tag by CT Member: Lori (Tazzyladyz Tagz) ♰A Touch Of Magic♰



Creative Team Member Lori McDaid of
Tazzyladyz Tagz created this beautiful and wicked animated tag and wallpaper!
Thank you so much Lori! I love this!

She created this using my PTU A Touch Of Magic PTU Kit.














Please visit Lori's blog to see more or her
fabulous talent as well to snag her wallpaper:
Tazzyladyz Tagz


PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic is available
at my store: http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic
Creative Team Inspiration Kit(s) Collection, which is
created for and inspired by Creative Team Member: Sandra O'Dare with
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials♥ : A Touch Of Magic


Love the PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic? Their is more!
Checkout the Coordinating
PTU: A Touch Of Magic Clusters available at my
Gothic Inspirations Store

The FTU Sampler/Mini Kit at my blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails