Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Sunday, September 13, 2015

New Tag & Wallpaper Snag By CT: Tonya (Tonya's Temptations) ♰Fae Queen Estela♰



Creative Team Member Tonya Damit with Tonya's Temptations
also created this adorable tag above and wallpaper below "Fae Queen Estela",
using my PTU Kit: King Of The Throne

I love this creation, so gorgeous!!
She never leaves me wondering what she is doing,
she definitely owns the magical world with her tags!
Thank you so much Tonya♥

Please visit her blog, to see more of her beautiful work
and to snag the amazing wallpaper by clicking the blinkie below.
Tonya's Temptations















My PTU Kit: PTU Kit: King Of The Throne is available
at my store: http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


PTU Kit: King Of The Throne 
This is CT Inspired kit created for and inspired by
Stu Kidd of Creative Crazy Scraps.


Do you love this theme as much as I do?
Then be sure to pick up the
Coordinating PTU King Of The Throne Clusters: HERE

Plus a coordinating Freebie! FTU Sampler/Mini Kit HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails