Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Saturday, September 19, 2015

New Tutorial from CT Member: Vivienne (DragonFly's PSP) ♰A Touch Of Magic♰



Vivienne with Dragonfly's PSP created this new Tutorial:
A Touch Of Magic♥ This tag is sooooooooooooooo
soooooooo me...I love Halloween and this magical world of
a little hazardous witch♥

She created this using my A Touch Of Magic FTU Sampler: HERE
Another Creative Team Inspiration Kit(s) Collection, which is
created for and inspired by Creative Team Member: Sandra O'Dare with
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials♥ : A Touch Of Magic
This is the 5th production of my CT Inspired Kits for my Creative Team.

Please visit Vivienne's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:


Preview A Touch Of Magic FTU Sampler: HERE


Love the MINI/SAMPLER? Their is more!
Checkout the Coordinating
PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic HERE
PTU: A Touch Of Magic Clusters 
Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/



"It's in the mind that the world surrounds us in the most vividly way"
~©Gothic Inspirations Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails