Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

New Tag By CT: Tonya (Tonya's Temptations) ♰Autumn In Bloom♰



Tonya Damit with Tonya's Temptations
created a beautiful tag for CT: Very Many
I had to show this off, as she created this gorgeous tag, with
my PTU Kit: A Little Goes A Long Way available at my store. 

Find Very Many's artwork here:
http://verymanytubes.com/

Please visit her blog, to see more of her beautiful work
by clicking the blinkie below.
Tonya's Temptations


Preview PTU Kit: A Little Goes A Long Way
"Kindness if the harvest of the soul" ~ ©Gothic Inspirations

This kit is available at my store:
Gothic Inspirations Store


 photo GothicInspirations_ALGLWPapersPreview_zpscd6e0813.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails