Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Sunday, July 26, 2015

New Tutorial from Vivienne (DragonFly's PSP) ♰My Secret Garden♰



Vivienne with Dragonfly's PSP created this new Tutorial:
My Secret Garden

She used my PTU My Secret Garden
The first of my Creative Team Inspiration Kits that is created for
Carol Brady with Hugahav's Haven.♥

Thank you so much Vivienne, loving what you created, Sensual and as one with nature! :)

Please visit Vivienne's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:




You can find my My Secret Garden PTU Kit at my store:
Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


New PTU Kit: My Secret Garden
The first of my Creative Team Inspiration Kits is created for
Carol Brady with Hugahav's Haven.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails