Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Monday, July 13, 2015

New FTU Tutorial from Kim (Kim L's Tutorials) ♰Believe♰



Kim with Kim L's Tutorials created a
beautiful new FTU tutorial called: Believe

She created this from my Aqua Sampler FTU Kit.
Thank you so much Kim, this is gorgeous!
Welcome back to my active Creative Team♥

She also used one of my favorite Artists: Anna Marine.
This is available CDO: HERE

Please visit Kim L's Tutorials
by clicking the blinkie below...


http://dezaraye7.blogspot.com/…/03/ftu-believe-tutorial.html

Preview of my FTU Kit: Aqua Sampler


The Aqua collection was created and inspired
for a friend of mine Christy aka Aqua
You might also love the coordination PTU Kits:
Aqua I  & Aqua II if you loved the sampler freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails