Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Sunday, July 26, 2015

New Tag & Snags by CT Sandra (Sandra's Slammin Tutorials ) ♰My Secret Garden♰



Creative Team Member: Sandra O'Dare with
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials created this new
beautiful tag called My Secret Garden

Thank you so much Sandra love this tag, it's adorable!!

She used my PTU My Secret Garden.
The first of my Creative Team Inspiration Kits that has been created for
Carol Brady with Hugahav's Haven.♥

Make sure to head on over and grab her SNAGS! :)


Please visit Sandra O'Dare's blog:
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials
 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpstk5s1qfa.gif
 
You can find my My Secret Garden PTU Kit at my store:
Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


New PTU Kit: My Secret Garden
The first of my Creative Team Inspiration Kits is created for
Carol Brady with Hugahav's Haven.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails