Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Friday, July 17, 2015

♰New Timeline by CT: Heather (Heather's PSP Hang Out) ♰Cool For The Summer♰

.
Set resized for blog, view original Here


Creative Team Member:
Heather Schleig with Heather's PSP Hang Out created the beautiful timeline set above♥
Thank you so much Heather. Love this!!

She used my PTU Cool Of The Summer Kit
(Part of the COOL FOR THE SUMMER COLLAB)

Please visit Heathers blog:
Heather's PSP Hang Out
 photo heahter.gif

Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/



Preview Gothic Inspirations
Cool Of The Summer PTU Kit:


COOL FOR THE SUMMER COLLAB
Purchase each piece of the collab at our stores!♥
NEW COLLAB with my girl Cindy with ChiChi Designz and
myself Jessica with Gothic Inspirations
Pick up the Collab HERE or HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails