Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Monday, July 13, 2015

New PTU Tutorial from Kim (Kim L's Tutorials) ♰Her Magic♰



Kim with Kim L's Tutorials created a
beautiful new PTU tutorial called: Her Magic

She created this using my Magic Of Chichi-I PTU Kit.
Thank you so much Kim, this is gorgeous!

Please visit Kim L's Tutorials
by clicking the blinkie below...


My Magic Of Chichi-I PTU Kit is available
at my store. If you love this kit,
you may enjoy the coordinating Magic Of Chichi-II

http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


This collection was created and inspired by
my girl Cindy Braeckman aka Chichi Designz.

Preview of my PTU Kit: Magic Of Chichi-I


"She's like a magical hiccup of puke happiness" -
Quotes by ©Gothic Inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails