Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Saturday, July 25, 2015

New PTU Tutorial by CT: Laura (Lee's Creationz) ♰Cool Summer♰



Laura with Lee's Creationz created this new
beautiful tutorial called Cool Summer.

She created this using my Cool For The Summer PTU Kit
part of a 2 way Collaboration.

Thank you so much Laura, this is beautiful♥

Please visit Laura's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:





You can find my Cool For The Summer PTU Kit at my store:
Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


Preview Gothic Inspirations
Cool For The Summer PTU Kit:


COOL FOR THE SUMMER COLLAB
Purchase each piece of the collab at our stores!♥
NEW COLLAB with my girl Cindy with ChiChi Designz and
myself Jessica with Gothic Inspirations
Pick up the Collab HERE or HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails