Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

♰New Tag by CT: Heather (Heather's PSP Hang Out) ♰Cool For The Summer♰



Creative Team Member:
Heather Schleig with Heather's PSP Hang Out created the above tag using my part of the Cool For The Summer Collab. I ♥ her creation from it!
Thank you so much Heather!

She used my part of the Collab: HERE Cool For The Summer
Gothic Inspirations Store

Please visit Heathers blog:
Heather's PSP Hang Out
 photo heahter.gif

Preview Gothic Inspirations
Cool For The Summer PTU Kit:


Links below to purchase the Collab!
Pick up the Collab HERE or HERE

COOL FOR THE SUMMER COLLAB with
my girl Cindy with ChiChi Designz and
myself Jessica with Gothic Inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails