Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Friday, July 17, 2015

♰New Tags by CT: Allison (Allison's Addiction) ♰Cool For The Summer♰



Creative Team Member:
Allison Grant of Allison's Addiction
and matching wallpaper set.

Thank you for this beautiful set and
welcome to my Creative Team hun!

She used my PTU Cool Of The Summer Kit
(Part of the COOL FOR THE SUMMER COLLAB)

Allison Grant
Allison's Addiction
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Snag the wallpaper on her blog: HERE



Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


Preview Gothic Inspirations
Cool Of The Summer PTU Kit:


COOL FOR THE SUMMER COLLAB
Purchase each piece of the collab at our stores!♥
NEW COLLAB with my girl Cindy with ChiChi Designz and
myself Jessica with Gothic Inspirations
Pick up the Collab HERE or HERE


Allison Grant also worked with Cindy's part of the collab!
Visit HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails