Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

New Tag & Snags by CT Sandra (Sandra's Slammin Tutorials ) ♰Cool for Summer♰



Creative Team Member: Sandra O'Dare with
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials created this new
beautiful tag called Cool For Summer. Cool For Summer

Thank you so much Sandra love this tag!!

She used my PTU Cool For The Summer Kit
Make sure to head on over and grab her SNAGS! :)

Please visit Sandra O'Dare's blog:
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials
 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpstk5s1qfa.gif
 
You can find my Cool For The Summer PTU Kit at my store:
Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


Preview Gothic Inspirations
Cool For The Summer PTU Kit:


COOL FOR THE SUMMER COLLAB
Purchase each piece of the collab at our stores!♥
NEW COLLAB with my girl Cindy with ChiChi Designz and
myself Jessica with Gothic Inspirations
Pick up the Collab HERE or HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails