Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Sunday, July 26, 2015

New FTU Tutorial from Vivienne (DragonFly's PSP) ♰My Secret Garden-2♰



Vivienne with Dragonfly's PSP created this new Tutorial:
My Secret Garden-2

She used my FTU Mini My Secret Garden Sampler
The first of my Creative Team Inspiration Kits has been created for
Carol Brady with Hugahav's Haven.♥
Thank you so much Vivienne, this is fabulously adorable.

Please visit Vivienne's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:




My Secret Garden Sampler


Love the MINI/SAMPLER? Their is more!
Checkout the Coordinating PTU Kit: HERE

You can find my My Secret Garden PTU Kit at my store:
Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


New PTU Kit: My Secret Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails