Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Saturday, July 25, 2015

New Beautiful Creation By CT: Tonya (Tonya's Temptations) ♰Summer Fun♰



Tonya Damit with Tonya's Temptations
created the stunning tag above called Summer Fun.

She created this using both parts of a 2 way
COOL FOR THE SUMMER COLLAB with my
girl Cindy with ChiChi Designz and
myself Jessica with Gothic Inspirations

She chose a gorgeous Verymany artwork piece called: Felicia.
It can be picked up HERE.

She created this beyond beautiful creation from
both parts of our COOL FOR THE SUMMER COLLAB

Please visit her blog by clicking the blinkie below.
Tonya's Temptations


You can pick up our
COOL FOR THE SUMMER COLLAB 
HERE or HERE

Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


Preview Gothic Inspirations
Cool For The Summer PTU Kit:


Preview Chi Chi Designz 
Cool For The Summer PTU Kit:


COOL FOR THE SUMMER COLLAB
Purchase each piece of the collab at our stores!♥
NEW COLLAB with my girl Cindy with ChiChi Designz and
myself Jessica with Gothic Inspirations
Pick up the Collab HERE or HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails