Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Saturday, July 25, 2015

New Tag&Wallpaper Set By Stu ♰Cool For The Summer♰



Stu with Creative Crazy Scraps has created
a new fab tag creation: Cool For The Summer.

He created this using my Cool For The Summer PTU Kit
part of a 2 way Collaboration.
Thank you so much Stu, for the stunning background and tag♥

Please visit Stu's blog Creative Crazy Scraps
to see more of his fab work and creations and to snag the background!.
Visit Stu on Facebook: HERE

 

Snag his background in it's full size
at his blog: Creative Crazy Scraps
Please leave him some love for his fab creativity snag!


You can find my Cool For The Summer PTU Kit at my store:
Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


Preview Gothic Inspirations
Cool For The Summer PTU Kit:


COOL FOR THE SUMMER COLLAB
Purchase each piece of the collab at our stores!♥
NEW COLLAB with my girl Cindy with ChiChi Designz and
myself Jessica with Gothic Inspirations
Pick up the Collab HERE or HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails