Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

New Creations & Cluster by CT Member: Lori (Tazzyladyz Tagz) ♰Black Rose♰



Creative Team Member Lori McDaid of
Tazzyladyz Tagz has been busy creating more beautiful work
and a cluster for you to snag!
Thank you so much Lori! Another fabulous creation!

She created this using my Black Rose PTU Kit.

She used artwork of the very talented Janna Prosvirina,
called "Black Rose" that had inspired me for this kit! :)
Her artwork is now available at Digital Art Heaven.

Please visit Lori's blog to see more or her
fabulous talent as well to snag her wallpaper:
Tazzyladyz Tagz


PTU Kit: Black Rose is available
at my store: http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


Pick up the fabulous Cluster created by Lori
Tazzyladyz Tagz: HERE



PTU Kit: Black Rose is available
at my store: Gothic Inspirations


Preview Black Rose PTU Kit:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails