Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

New Tag & Cluster By CT: Tonya (Tonya's Temptations) ♰Gothic Doll♰



Tonya Damit with Tonya's Temptations
created this beautiful tag and Cluster Snag using my
current Free Gift with $10 Purchase, A Friendship Inspired kit for Pammy Hunter with Pammy's Perfections♥ PTU KIT: China Doll.

She used a retired bonus tube by the very talented
Barbara Jensen,  #30 which you can see here
Thank you so much Tonya, what a gorgeous creation. :)

Please visit her blog, to see more of her beautiful work &
snag the cluster frame by clicking the blinkie below.
Tonya's Temptations























PTU Kit: China Doll is available
at my store: http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


PTU Kit (Gift w Purchase) Preview: China Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails