Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

New Creation from Chrissy (Chrissy's Chaotic Corner) ♰Floating On Air♰



Creative Team Member: Chrissy with  Chrissy's Chaotic Corner created this
latest adorable creation.

She created it with her Creative Team Inspiration Kit(s) Collection, that I created for her, called Floating On Air . She also used the beautiful artwork of Kajenna.

Another over the top tag, this is so flippin adorable...and she inspired me to go over soon and pick up this tube too!! Thank you so much Chrissy!

Visit her blog here: Chrissy's Chaotic Corner
to follow and watch more of her gorgeous creations come through!


PTU Preview: Floating On Air


Love Floating On Air? There is more...

PTU Floating On Air Clusters


FTU Sampler/Mini Kit Floating On Air:  HERE
Floating On Air FTU Illusions Deco Page:  HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails