Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

New Tutorial from CT Member: Vivienne (DragonFly's PSP) ♰Floating On Air♰


Vivienne with Dragonfly's PSP created this new Tutorial:
Floating On Air, and I'm in love with the depth and magic she captured in this tag♥ Thank you so much Viv!

She used my latest Creative Team Inspiration Kit(s) Collection, which is
created and inspired for Creative Team Member and sweet friend:
Chrissy Huddleston with  Chrissy's Chaotic Corner♥  Floating On Air


She also used the gorgeous artwork called “Puppet Mistress”
by talented artist Enamorte available at: CDO.


Please visit Vivienne's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:


PTU Kit: Floating On Air is available
at my store: http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


PTU Preview: Floating On Air


Love Floating On Air? There is more...

PTU Floating On Air Clusters


FTU Sampler/Mini Kit Floating On Air:  HERE
Floating On Air FTU Illusions Deco Page:  HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails