Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

New Creations & Cluster by CT Member: Lori (Tazzyladyz Tagz) ♰China Doll♰



Creative Team Member Lori McDaid of
Tazzyladyz Tagz never ceases to amaze me! She created this beautiful animated tag and made it magical and romantic!
Thank you so much Lori! Another fabulous creation!

She created this using my PTU Kit: China Doll 
and the beautiful artwork of  Zlata_M called "Moonshine" available HERE.

Please visit Lori's blog to see more or her
fabulous talent as well to snag her cluster:
Tazzyladyz Tagz


Pick up the fabulous Cluster created by Lori
Tazzyladyz Tagz: HERE





















PTU Kit: China Doll is available
at my store: http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


PTU Kit (Gift w Purchase) Preview: China Doll


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails