Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

New Tutorial & Tag by CT: Laura (Lee's Creationz) ♰Bound By Magic♰


♰Bound By Magic♰

Laura with Lee's Creationz created this new
beautiful Tutorial HERE created
from my PTU Kit: Magic Of Chichi-II.
Thank you so much Laura, this is magical and so bound by magic. :)

You can purchase my PTU kit here: Magic Of Chichi II
Artwork is by the very talented: Enys Guerrero available at: CDO: HERE

Please visit Laura's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:


Magic Of Chichi-II is a Friendship Inspired Magic Of Chichi Collection 
created for my girl: Cindy Braeckman aka Chichi Designz
If you love this kit, Their is more...
PTU Kit:  Magic Of Chichi - I, Magic Of Chichi FTU Sampler and
Magic Of Chichi FTU Clusters.


Preview of PTU Scrapkit: Magic Of Chichi-II

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails