Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Monday, October 12, 2015

New FTU Animated Tutorial by CT: Carol (Hugahav's Haven) ♰Bewitched♰



Carol with Hugahav's Haven made another
magical moment in "Bewitched"
She created this beautiful animated tag,
 using my FTU The Punishment Sampler: HERE

She did such a great job with the candles flickering and the tutorial easily flows in teaching you.  

Love that the artist chose a cat familiar! Artwork is called "Bewitched" by
Katerina Koukiotis, available at Digital Art Heaven.

Please visit Carol's blog here: Hugahav's Haven.
Or visit by clicking the blinkie below.


Preview: The Punishment Sampler


Love the FTU The Punishment Sampler?
Then pick up the PTU Kit to complete your collection.
New PTU Kit: The Punishment.


PTU Kit: The Punishment is available at my store.
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails